CMS Founder leads in demanding conducting Class 12 exams for well being of students

Lucknow: It has been decided to cancel the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and CISCE 12th examination, but private schools are adamant on holding the examination. With the decreasing graph of corona infection, they have started demanding reconsideration from the government regarding the examination.

Till now, many school operators were expressing their displeasure over this decision of the government, but now the school operator and educationist Dr. Jagdish Gandhi has written a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi demanding that the examination be conducted at any cost. They argue that ordinary students will be happy with this decision, but this decision is not right for meritorious students.

He says that the government should reconsider its decision. School operators believe that the cancellation of CBSE 12th examinations will have a massive impact on the graduation level as well. Educational institutions that have so far taken admission on the basis of merit at the graduation level will have to face a big challenge.

In a letter sent to the PM on Friday, academician Dr. Gandhi said that the concept of class XII board paper was such that the students who studied moderately would get 60% to 80% marks, while the more diligent students were used to be successful in getting marks from 80% to 90%. But the percentage of meritorious children is believed to be between 90 to 100 percent. In case of cancellation of examination, the concept of toppers will be over. There are many such renowned universities in the country that used to admit students on the basis of merit, this is a big blow for those universities as well. The state president of Unaided Private School Association, Uttar Pradesh, Anil Agarwal has also demanded the government to reconsider the decision taken regarding the examinations. He is quoted saying that it seems that education is not on our priority list. Sarabjit Singh, manager of Lucknow Awadh Collegiate has said that this decision is unfortunate for the meritorious children. Its impact will be far-reaching.

CBSE Regional Coordinator Shweta Arora says that this step has been taken giving priority to the safety of the students. Those who still want to give board exams, the way is not closed for them and if the circumstances are favorable, they will definitely get a chance in the coming time.

नोट: अगर आपको यह खबर पसंद आई तो इसे शेयर करना न भूलें, देश-विदेश से जुड़ी ताजा अपडेट पाने के लिए कृपया The Lucknow Tribune के  Facebook  पेज को Like व Twitter पर Follow करना न भूलें...
Loading...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-Paper