Decks cleared for work to begin on New Kanpur
Kanpur: After 27 years, the way for the launch of New Kanpur City Scheme has been cleared. KDA has issued tenders worth 89.62 crores for this scheme and 10.16 crores for Bingawan township. In both the schemes, Rs 99.78 crore will be spent in the first phase on the construction of roads, drainage and ducts.
Along with New Kanpur City, the design of Bingawan Township has also been prepared. It will be finalized soon. Earlier, KDA Vice President Arvind Singh visited the sectors divided according to the layout for the New Kanpur City Scheme. discussed with the officials.
The special thing is that first of all initiative has been taken to get investment from big corporate sector hospitals and educational institutions group and other sectors.
Many such families have agreed to invest here and have demanded land. Separate land is being identified for such sectors. The mall and the complex have also been arranged here. Plots will also be taken out along with multi-storeyed flats in the residential scheme. KDA VC discussed with the experts on the spot. Along with this, approval has also been given to start street lighting on the road from Barrage to Mandhana and Singhpur.
Work in Bingawan Township
● Expenditure on service road on both sides of high tension line – 874.71 lakh
● Expenditure on 12 meter wide road for access road – 141.56 lakh
These development works will be done in New Kanpur City
● Expenditure on 30 meter wide four zonal roads, drain and duct – 40.86 crores
● Expenditure on 30 meter and 24 meter road, drain and duct – 1006.40 lakh
● Expenditure on 45 and 30 meter zonal road, drain and duct – 2476.47 lakh
● Expenditure on 18 meter wide internal road, drain and duct – 1398.13 lakh