Diwali night festivities leave footwear godown gutted

Agra: A fire broke out in a two-storey godown in Jagdishpura area of ​​Taj city late on Monday night when a burning firecracker went down there. A family living on the first floor of the building was rescued in time.

The footwear godown on the second floor was completely gutted.

According to eyewitnesses, a burning rocket landed on the second floor of the building where some flammable materials were kept.

After some time smoke was seen coming out of the building which engulfed in flames.

Inspector-in-Charge Devendra Shankar Pandey said the fire has been brought under control and no casualty was reported.

नोट: अगर आपको यह खबर पसंद आई तो इसे शेयर करना न भूलें, देश-विदेश से जुड़ी ताजा अपडेट पाने के लिए कृपया The Lucknow Tribune के  Facebook  पेज को Like व Twitter पर Follow करना न भूलें... -------------------------