DM Surya Pal Gangwar holds marathon meeting to upscale arrangements ahead of PM, President visit
Lucknow: In view of the proposed arrival of President of the Republic of India and Prime Minister, the District Magistrate called an important meeting. The important meeting was called by the District Magistrate Surya Pal Gangwar in the Collectorate Auditorium regarding necessary arrangements for the proposed arrival of President of the Republic of India and Prime Minister of the Government of India. The following guidelines were given by the District Magistrate in the meeting: –
1) Instructions were given by the District Magistrate in the meeting that for ensuring law and order and security during the entire week, it should be ensured to impose necessary duties and make other necessary arrangements. Also directed that security arrangements should be made at the program venue, VVIP guest house, etc., Amausi airport, railway station.
2) It was instructed by the District Magistrate that uninterrupted traffic arrangements should be ensured on the movement routes of President and Prime Minister. Also directed that arrangements for barricading should be ensured by the Municipal Corporation and Public Works Department on VVIP traffic routes. Also directed that it should be ensured to clean the drains, repair the roads and paint the divider along with the grill on it.
3) The District Magistrate instructed in the meeting that in view of the arrival of VVIPs and the special dignitaries coming with them, according to the standard, arrangement of room, sofa, chair, flower bunches, drinking water and refreshments etc. should be ensured. . Along with this, all the arrangements for VVIP guests at the airport should be ensured by the Deputy District Magistrate, Sarojini Nagar.
4) It was instructed by the District Magistrate that setting up of mini office for President of India and Prime Minister should also be ensured at the program venue. Internet broadband, STD-enabled hotline communication system and arrangement of laptop, computer and printer etc. should be ensured in the said office.
5) It was directed by the District Magistrate that in view of the arrival of the President, cleanliness and sprinkling of lime should be ensured at Amausi Airport, Charbagh Railway Station and all traffic routes.
6) In the meeting, the District Magistrate directed that arrangement of ambulance and referral hospital should be ensured at all the program venues in time.
Chief Medical Officer, Additional District Magistrate Administration, Additional District Magistrate Nagar East, Airport officials and other departmental officers were present in the meeting.