Lucknow: Established in the year 1993-94, the Institute of Rural Development, Lucknow organized a cultural festival based on Indian folk culture and folk arts, folk music, at Mohan Singh Bisht Auditorium, Uttarakhand Mahaparishd Bhawan. Artists mesmerized the audience by showcasing their art on various folk genres of Indian folk culture.
The chief guest of the cultural festival was Ramashankar Jaiswal, National Co-liaison Head, Sahakar Bharati and Deputy Chairman, Uttar Pradesh Cooperative Federation, Ltd. (PCF), Lucknow. As a special guest, Mr. AK Pandey, former Additional Commissioner, Income Tax Department, Government of India , Chetan Singh, Member, State Working Committee BJP, U.P. Neeraj Kumar Shukla, Principal, Saraswati Vidya Mandir Inter College, Indira Nagar Lucknow and the program was presided over by Dr. RB Singh Manager, Abhinav Girls Inter College Lucknow and Vice President Krida Bharti U.P.
The lamp of cultural festival was lit. The chief guest and the guests were welcomed by the emblem, angavastra and flower bouquet by Bharat Singh Bisht, the secretary of the institute.
Program presented in cultural festival-
1. Ganesh Vandana whose lyrics are – Deva Shree Ganeshay Artist is Anushka Srivastava, Sakshi Kanojia, Purvi Tiwari, Pallavi Tiwari etc.
2. Traditional Radha Dance- Bol Hai- Duniya Deewani Hai Radha Tere’s artist is Laxmi Rawat. And don’t cut Kanha, don’t pinch, the artist is Shilpi Kanojia.
3. Ganesh Vandana – Direction – Lovely Ghildiyal Vandana – Gananayakaya Ganadevatay Artist – Richa Tiwari and Manisha Yadav.
4. Shiva Stuti – Direction – Kamna Bisht Namo Namo Shankara Artist – Manasvi Srivastava, Akris Singh, Harshita Gupta.
5. Traditional Rajasthani Folk Dance – Direction – Lovely Ghildiyal Rangilo Maro Dholna Dance Artists – Harshita Gupta, Manasvi Srivastava, Bhumi Verma.
6. Traditional folk dance of Uttarakhand – Direction – Lovely Ghildial Bol Hai – Phyo Ladiya Artist – Richa Tiwari and Manisha Yadav.
7. Leela based on Krishna Lilladher – Direction – Lovely Ghildiyal Bol – Leela Dhar’s Leela is cast by Manasvi Srivastava, Akris Singh, Harshita Gupta.
8. Hema Bisht Bol is the famous traditional Jhoda and Chachari direction of Uttarakhand – Pala Thala of Silgadi, Khet Mein Pani Nai. Chachari – Tell the truth, Parvati, Shiv ji, Tera Kachana. Artists Kamna Bisht, Hema Bisht, Parvati Furtiyal, Kamala Mehra, Rekha Goswami, Sobha Rawat, Geeta Adhikari, Neetu Bisht, Ruchi, Ganga Negi etc.
9. The traditional group choreography of Uttarakhand is Kamna Bisht Bol Hai – Sit Bana Meri Gaadi Mein.. and Nazar Na Lagoon Tik Mi Tu Tik Laye Kala – The artist is Kanishka Bisht, Khushi Adhikari, Bhumika Joshi, Khushi, Pihu, Bhumi Pandey, Unnati Mauya, Niharika Rawat, Hashinka Goshwami etc.
10. Traditional folk dance based on Indian folk culture is based on Radha Krishna – Dibya Shukla, Mallika Gupta, Muskaan, Aakksha Gupta are artists.
11. Traditional Awadhi folk dance lyrics are- Ram Janam Sohar Bajat Awadh Badhaiye artist folk singer Arpana Singh
12. Presentation lyrics of traditional folk song – Main Zalim Chor Nandi folk singer Shikha Srivastava.
13. Traditional Rajasthani Folk Dance Direction Omkar Singh whose lyrics are – Bol Hai – Tuti Baju Banri Loom Artists – Neha, Radha, Aajswi, Devikasham Singh and Janvi Pandey, Sandhya.
14. Solo rendition of folk song Bol Hai-Jhulni Ka Rang Sancha Folk singer Yupika Tiwari
15. Traditional Gujrati Folk Dance Artists are – Mallika Gupta, Akansha Gupta, Dibya Upadhyay, Muskaan
16. Traditional Awadhi Folk Song Lyrics – Relia Baron Folk Singer Payal
17. The traditional folk dance of Uttarakhand whose lyrics are double jhumta artists in my ears – Pallavi Tiwari, Prayanshi Verma and Rudrika Sharma.
After the cultural program, 6 teachers in the field of education in which Kiran Singh, Babita Singh, Ajli Tiwari, Ashi Joshi, Poonam Verma, DK Bajpayee, Omkar Arya and 65 artists and 15 gurus in the field of art, for remarkable work in the social sector. Awarded. Boys and girls of Abhinav Girls Inter College participated enthusiastically in the program.
Therefore, you are requested to kindly publish the news in your newspaper also. For this the institute will be eternally grateful to you.