Guidelines issued by Uttar Pradesh Cricket Association for India – NZ match at Ekana stadium
Lucknow: Guidelines issued by UPCA in public interest regarding T-20 International match to be held at Ekana Stadium.
1. Only ticket holders will be allowed to enter the stadium.
2. All spectators will be allowed to enter the stadium from 4.00 pm. The audience is requested to take their seats well in time.
3. Only vehicles of vehicle pass holders will be allowed to enter the stadium.
4. The ramp of Ekana Stadium will be restricted for the movement of vehicles.
5. All the vehicles going to the stadium will park their vehicles at designated places by going towards HCL Tirahe on Sultanpur Road from Ahimamau Crossroads.
6. No vehicle will stop on the Shaheed Path to take a ride or alight.
7. Spectators will park their vehicles at the parking lots built at Dayalbagh, Cancer Institute HCL Tirahe.
8. Spectators parking at Dayalbagh, Cancer Institute will be taken to the stadium by buses available there.
9. Visitors are requested to please use public vehicles as the parking capacity is very limited.
10. The visitors are requested not to bring any fire arms/ inflammable material matches, paan gutka/ water bottle/ bags etc. with them.