Lucknow: P️endency of cases has for long been an area of concern when it comes to the police. In his latest Orderly room meet at the Circle Ghazipur, the Police Commissioner Lucknow DK Thakur gave out strict instructions that redressal mechanism be spruced up. The Police Commissioner Lucknow reviewed the pending investigations being done by the investigators in the cases registered at Ghazipur police station, Ghazipur police station, Gudamba police station Indiranagar. Among the highlight of the dicussions were –
• Pending discussions.
• Pending Partial Discussions.
• Pending reviews.
• Deliberations pending in gazetted officers, police stations and other branches.
• Disposal of goods in police stations.
• Service of NBW, attachment and warrant recovery of fine received at the police station.
• Investigation/disposal of complaint applications received at police stations.
The Commissioner of Police has directed to increase the night patrol in view of the incidents of theft, cash-making and fix the responsibility of two wheeler, four wheeler PRV vehicles by fixing the route in a new way for the prevention of these crimes.
Also present in the meeting were Deputy Commissioner of Police North and Assistant Commissioner of Police Ghazipur, who were given necessary directions regarding the supervision of pending investigations by the Commissioner of Police.