Lucknow : Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath held a high-level meeting with Team-09 to assess the situation of Covid-19 and Influenza in the state. Necessary guidelines were given in the meeting regarding health infrastructure and logistic preparations, status of vaccination campaign, prevention of infection of new variants of Covid-19 and variants of Influenza and health security of common people:-
● About 02 lakh 20 thousand tests were done in the state in the last 07 days and 265 Covid positive patients were found. There is 01 Covid positive patient per 10 lakh population in the state. At present there are 262 active cases.Communicable diseases campaign and school going campaign will start from 01st April.
There will be participation of every public representative including MP, MLA, district/area panchayat member and village head.
Patients with serious diseases and elderly people should avoid traffic in crowded areas and none is serious. All are recuperating at home. At present, 35-40% of the total Covid tests being conducted in the country are being conducted in Uttar Pradesh. This needs to be increased further in view of vigilance and security.
● Last week’s results show that maximum number of cases have been found in Lucknow, Ghaziabad and Gautam Budh Nagar. Special vigilance is needed here. The condition of all the people found positive in a school in Lakhimpur is fine. Everyone has been quarantined. Their health should be continuously monitored.
● Uttar Pradesh is protected from Covid vaccine. Maximum vaccination has been done in Uttar Pradesh. In such a situation, the possibility of any major danger is less. The traffic of people will increase in temples and other religious places in the coming days. In such a situation, there may be a possibility of spreading the infection. In such a situation, old people suffering from serious diseases should try to avoid movement in crowded areas as much as possible. If you go, go with a mask only. People should be made aware in this regard. People should be made aware through public address system.
● All resources are available in Uttar Pradesh to prevent Covid. In view of the increasing cases in the country, Covid dedicated hospitals should be identified in all 75 districts immediately. All the oxygen plants established last year should be functional. Ventilators provided to hospitals/medical colleges should be active. Deployment of paramedical staff. Anesthetic must be deployed wherever there is a ventilator.
● Suspected patients of influenza should be monitored along with covid. Your preparations should be tested by conducting mock drills in hospitals across the state on April 11-12.
● Every year in April, July, October a special campaign is conducted with inter-departmental coordination for effective control of communicable diseases. Its new phase is starting from April 01 this year. Making the campaign effective is a collective responsibility. Along with government efforts, public participation is also important.
● Inter-departmental coordination is an important basis for the success of communicable disease campaign. Concerted efforts should be made for sanitation and health security with inter-departmental coordination by Medical and Health, Medical Education, Rural Development, Urban Development, Women and Child Development, Agriculture, Basic Secondary Education. Ministers will be present in the districts during the campaign. Will participate in various programs with the general public. Cleanliness campaign should be started by Panchayati Raj and Urban Development Department through public cooperation.
● Due to continuous, coordinated efforts, there has been an unprecedented improvement in the enrollment of children in Basic Education Council schools. Statewide ‘School Chalo Abhiyan’ is being started from 01 April this year. Like the Communicable Disease Campaign, the participation of every public representative including the MP, MLA, District/Area Panchayat member and village head should be ensured in this School Chalo campaign.
● Programs like Swamitva, Gharauni and Varasat have achieved success in providing great convenience to the general public. Their updated status should be reviewed. So far more than 60 lakh villagers have been provided houses. Drone survey work has also been completed. Our target should be that by the end of this year all the eligible villagers will get “Gharauni” certificate giving ownership rights of their houses.
● There is a problem of traffic jam in big cities. For this, a concrete action plan should be worked out. It should be ensured that illegal taxi stands, bus stands/rickshaw stands do not operate in any district of the state. Such stands encourage illegal recovery. Wherever such activities are being conducted, they should be stopped immediately. Spaces should be marked for street vendors and vehicle parking stands. Stands should not be made by blocking the road.
● Land bank is a big requirement for industrial projects to land. All development authorities will have to work in mission mode for landbank expansion. There is no dearth of land for industrial units useful for the development of the state. Work for land bank expansion in coordination with Revenue Department, Industrial Development Department and Development Authority.
● The construction work of Ganga Expressway connecting eastern and western Uttar Pradesh is expected to accelerate. Our target is that this expressway from Meerut to Prayagraj should be available to the general public before Prayagraj Kumbh 2025.
● The financial year 2022-23 is about to end. In such a situation, the status of revenue collection should be reviewed from the Chief Secretary level. Keeping in mind the convenience of the common man, new efforts should be made to increase the revenue. portfoliosProper and timely utilization of the allocated budget should be ensured.