Lucknow DM issues helpline numbers as rains cause discomfort
Lucknow: In view of the continuous rain since the evening of October 9, the following guidelines are issued for the residents of Lucknow:-
1) All the people should take full care. Beware of old dilapidated buildings. Only leave the house when it is absolutely necessary.
2) Avoid going to crowded and traffic jam areas.
3) Stay away from open sewers, electric wires and poles.
4) To contact for any civic problem like water logging, tree fall etc.
Municipal Corporation Control Room No.
Toll free 1533
5) Helpline number 1912 for electrical breakdown etc. and
6) Drink boiled drinking water, get bleaching powder and chlorine tablets from the nearest health center. In case of any medical emergency, contact the Chief Medical Officer, Lucknow Control Room on 05222622080.
7) Integrated Control Command Center numbers for any other problem
Register a problem on 0522.4523000.
8) All Government Hospitals, PHC & CHC. All hospitals should be on high alert. Ensure arrangements for treatment of trauma management, snakebite, electric shock and water borne diseases at your hospitals. Officers and employees posted in emergency services should be present on duty. Arrangement of medicines etc., arrangement of patient vehicle should also be ensured.
9) All government and emergency services offices will remain open. The Head of Office / Competent Officer of private offices is advised to take appropriate decision regarding declaring holiday from his level.