Lucknow DM wants an informative and knowledge enhancing Republic Day Parade
Lucknow: An important meeting was called by the District Magistrate Surya Pal Gangwar in the Collectorate Auditorium for the grand event of the upcoming Republic Day. The District Magistrate has urged all the officers present in the meeting that excellent and dignified programs should be organized in this national festival than in previous years. He has said that all the programs to be held on 26 January Republic Day should be interesting, attractive, inspiring and educative.
He said that the program to be held before the Legislative Assembly on January 26, 2023 is dignified and important, in which Her Excellency the Governor and the Honorable Chief Minister of the state are also present. He said that the Republic Day parade is a grand and prestigious event. In which all the departments have to make the program grand by giving their full contribution. The following guidelines were given by the District Magistrate in the meeting: –
1) In the meeting, the District Magistrate has given instructions to all the concerned departments that while discharging their responsibilities with sincerity and hard work, they should ensure that all the preparations for the upcoming Republic Day are completed on time. He said that on Republic Day 2023, the army commander will lead the Republic Day parade passing in front of the Legislative Assembly.
2) It was told by Gangwar that the departments which have been assigned the duty for the grand event on Republic Day should bring it to the notice of their higher officials and coordinate with each other for the preparations to be done from the starting point to the final ending point of the parade. coordinate.
3) He said that on the occasion of Republic Day, His Excellency the Governor would accept the salute of the parade in front of Vidhan Bhavan.
4) The District Magistrate directed in the meeting that from January 1, 2023 to January 31, 2023, patriotic songs will be broadcast before the movie starts in all cinema halls. Along with the above, on January 25, patriotic songs will be telecast on all the LEDs of the Municipal Corporation with the help of the Information Department.
5) In the meeting, it was instructed by the District Magistrate that the Public Works Department and the Electricity Department, while inspecting the route of the parade, ensure arrangements and provide certificates. Along with the above, tomorrow at 11 am, the officers of all the concerned departments will assemble at Rabindralay Charbagh and conduct a ground inspection of the parade route and ensure the arrangements.
6) For the purpose of giving grandeur to the Republic Day, the District Magistrate directed that the Facade lighting of Vidhan Bhavan will be lit from 5 pm to 11 pm on 25 January 2023 and from 5 am to 8 am on 26 January 2023 Will remain
7) It was told by the District Magistrate in the meeting that this time, on the occasion of Republic Day, not only lighting and decoration is to be done in all government offices/buildings, but along with the above, cleanliness in all government offices/buildings on a large scale before Republic Day. , Painting campaign is also to be run. For which all the departments should start the work of cleaning, dyeing, painting and maintenance etc. in their offices from now itself and by completing all the works before January 20, the work of decoration and lighting etc. should be completed. Along with the above, the District Magistrate instructed the officials of all the government offices to dispose of the unusable material lying in their respective offices. Each office will be inspected by designated officers. Who will make their inspection reports available to the District Magistrate. Along with this, the electrical decoration of government buildings should be kept unchanged from the occasion of Republic Day till the G-20 conference and the Global Summit.
8) The District Magistrate instructed the Information and Public Relations Department that on January 26, LED screens should be arranged from Ravindralay to Atal Chowk, G.P.O. Go Along with the above, live telecast of Republic Day celebrations should also be done through LED vans of Information Department in urban areas and rural areas.
9) The District Magistrate said that the contingents and teams participating in the parade will be selected within the stipulated period. He said that the concerned departments should send their proposals along with their respective write-ups to the Additional District Magistrate (City East) Mr. Amit Kumar within the prescribed period for the participation of school children in programs and teams participating in the parade.
10) The rehearsal of the selected teams will be held from 12 January 2023 to 21 January 2023 and the first rehearsal will be held on 22 January and full dress rehearsal on 24 January 2023 from 9.30 am in front of the Legislative Assembly.
11) The District Magistrate said that all the programs and tableaux will pass through the Vidhan Sabha Marg in their own time. The display of the tableau should be qualitative. He said that special arrangements for road arrangements and traffic safety should be made on this occasion. Troops of Army Police, Central Reserve Police, Sashastra Seema Bal, Home Guard, NCC etc. will participate in the parade.
12) Additional District Magistrate Nagar Purvi said that on the route of the parade, presentations will be made by school teams, in front of Vidhan Bhavan and G.P.O. Gandhi statue, in front of the multi-level parking. He told that the information and public relations department will narrate the condition of the parade from six places.
13) He told that the route of the parade will be from Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Smriti Vatika in front of Bal Vidya Mandir Charbagh Ravindralay to Rana Pratap Tiraha, Bar
Members of children and cultural team outside Gate No.6 of K.D.Singh Babu Stadium, passing in front of Vidhan Bhavan, passing in front of Vidhan Bhavan, passing through Ligton Square, Royal Hotel, passing through Hazratganj, left Alka Tiraha, Mayfair Tiraha, Hindi Sansthan, right SBI Tiraha, outside Gate No.6 of K.D.Singh Babu Stadium. After coming out of the gate, they will sit in their buses and the remaining part of the parade (army tank vehicles and tableaux etc.) will proceed on the same route from Moti Mahal Tiraha to right Chiraiya Jheel, Sikandarbagh Sapru Marg Tiraha to Hazratganj Tiraha, D.S.O.Bandariabagh, Lalbasti Tiraha and return. will.
14) Mr. Gangwar said that on January 25, broadcast of patriotic songs, Mushaira and Kavi Sammelan Prabhatferi, special prayers at various religious places, sports competitions etc. will be held in all schools and colleges. In this series, on January 26, 2023 at 8.30 am, along with the hoisting of the national flag at the collectorate as well as all government and non-government offices, there will be a national anthem and a commemoration of the pledge of allegiance to the nation. This program will also be organized at tehsil and development block level.
On this occasion, Additional District Magistrate Administration, Additional District Magistrate Eastern, all Additional City Magistrates, all Deputy Collectors, PAC, Police, ITBP, SSB, CRPF, Electricity, LDA, Municipal Corporation, Basic Education Officer, District School Inspector and other related officers were present.