Lucknow: The Lucknow Mayor honored the employees who retired from the Municipal Corporation by giving them Ramcharit Manas, Angavastra, the insignia of the Municipal Corporation and all the retirement benefits.
The farewell and honor ceremony of various cadre employees retiring on September 01, 2022, was organized. The event was presided over by Mayor Sanyukta Bhatia and in the presence of Additional Municipal Commissioner Rakesh Yadav. In the ceremony, on the retirement of the following employees, while garlanding religious texts, the insignia of the Municipal Corporation were given farewell and respect :-
- Mrs. Farida Rizvi, Maintainer, Tax Department, Zone-1
- Shri Ved Prakash Shukla, Second Division Clerk, Committee Department
- Mr. Pradeep Hempul, Tax Inspector Category-2 Tax Department-1
- Mr. Shiv Baran, Gardener, Department of Horticulture
- Smt. Shyampati, Safai Karamchari, Health Department
- Mr. Umesh, Safai Karamchari, Health Department
- Mr. Pradeep Kumar, Safai Karamchari, Health Department
- Mr. Phoolchand, Safai Karamchari, Health Department
- Mr. Maiku, Safai Karamchari, Health Department
- Mr. Rajendra, Safai Karamchari, Health Department
- Mr. Munni Lal, Safai Karamchari, Health Department
- Mr. Zaheer Ahmed, Safai Karamchari, Health Department
This time also, on the day of retirement of the employees, they were given a respectful farewell by giving all their retirement benefits. Pension passbook was provided to all the above retired employees and gratuity amount of Rs.89,55,205 and earned leave encashment amount of Rs. 62,21,620 will be paid in their accounts through RTGS. Along with this, the payment order for payment of provident fund has been received from the concerned employees.
Expressing gratitude for the services rendered by the retired employees in the Municipal Corporation Lucknow, the Mayor wished for a bright future. The Mayor said that this tradition would continue in the same way. The employees representatives expressed their gratitude to the Mayor and the Municipal Commissioner for the commendable work of paying the amount of retirement benefits and providing pension books on the day of retirement.
The work done by the Municipal Commissioner for the disposal of retirement benefits and other works done through teamwork in a very short period was praised and in future also, by working in the same way, the employees of the Municipal Corporation were honored with respect. encouraged to keep providing.
Additional Municipal Commissioner Rakesh Kumar Yadav, Chief Finance and Accounts Officer Ragini Singh, Chief Auditor Banwari Lal, Chief Tax Assessing Officer Ashok Singh, Office Superintendent Dinesh Verma were present in the program along with the Mayor.
Apart from this, employees’ representatives and a large number of employees along with the family members of the retired employees were also present.