Lucknow: A meeting of National Democratic Alliance (NDA) MLAs concluded before UP assembly session.
NDA members of the Legislative Council / members of the assembly took part in the meeting
In the meeting, two minutes silence was observed for the MLA from Gola assembly of Lakhimpur, Arvind Giri, who died.
CM Yogi said in the meeting
- All the member MLAs should be a part of the proceedings by giving maximum time in the house.
- On 2nd October, on the birth anniversary of President Mahatma Gandhi, buy Khadi clothes to encourage Khadi, also encourage the general public for the promotion of Khadi.
- All the MLAs should be part of the proceedings of the House on time, so that the dignity of the House remains intact.
- The day of 22 September has been reserved for women only for both the houses. This is happening for the first time. In such a situation, while promoting women empowerment, all the women MLAs should give information about the work done by the government regarding Mission Shakti in the House.
- Medical camp is being organized. In such a situation, all the MLAs must do their own medical check up.