New hi – tech Gorakhnath Police Station is ready
Gorakhpur: The Yogi government has given a big gift to the police of Gorakhpur district of Uttar Pradesh. Gorakhnath Police Station has been completed near CM Yogi’s residence Gorakhnath Temple in the district. This police station is one of the most hi-tech police stations in the state. CM Yogi will soon inaugurate this police station.
The police station was completed at a cost of 24 crores
The Gorakhnath police station located near CM Yogi’s residence had become dilapidated, which was demolished and a new multi-storey building was built. The government had also approved a budget of Rs 25 crore for this. About a year and a half ago, the then SSP Dinesh Kumar Prabhu had laid its foundation stone by performing Bhoomi Pujan. Now its building is completely ready. The police station has also shifted to it. Now only it remains to be inaugurated.
Know the specialty of Gorakhnath police station
- This Thana is built like a grand temple with pillars and domes.
- The facilities and services of the complainants have also been upgraded in the police station.
- The responsibility of its construction was given to the Public Works Department.
- Built at a cost of Rs 24.02 crore, the new police station has a basement and four floors.
- It has Video Conferencing Hall, Meeting Hall, Recreation Room, Barrack for 200 Constables, Armoury, Malkhana,
- Visitors Room, Office, Inspector In-Charge Room, Sub Inspector Rest Room.
- Rest room watch tower for 20 women constables and lift will also be there.
- Escalator is also being installed in the building.
- This will be the first multi-storey police station, which is fully centralized air condition.