The biggest beneficiaries of the Global Investors Summit will be the youth, lakhs of new employment opportunities will be created: Chief Minister
Retired officers and senior educationists will introduce the youth to the employment policies of the state government
Chief Minister constitutes special team of 12 retired IAS, six each IPS & IFS officers and 24 educationists
State government in mission mode to connect youth with employment
Retired officers and educationists will go to universities to introduce the youth to the vision and mission of the Chief Minister
Youths invited to the Global Investors Summit, they will take part in districts as well
- Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, who is making planned efforts for the employment of youth, has taken an innovative initiative before the Uttar Pradesh Global Investors Summit. The Chief Minister has constituted a 48-member team, including 12 from the Indian Administrative Service, six each from the Indian Police Service and the Indian Forest Service officers (all retired) and 24 educationists to acquaint the youth with the employment-oriented schemes and policies of the government. From February 03 to February 05, this team will communicate with the youth in different universities/colleges, answer their queries related to employment, as well as make them aware of the utility of the Global Investors Summit for the youth. In this context, the Chief Minister interacted with a 48-member special team of retired officers and senior educationists in a special programme organized at the Chief Minister’s residence on Tuesday. Highlights of the Chief Minister’s speech on the occasion:
- Under the guidance of respected Prime Minister, in the last five and a half to six years, Uttar Pradesh has presented its new identity in front of the country and the world. People’s perception towards the state has changed. All of you have been witnesses to this big change, have been co-travellers.
- Uttar Pradesh is a state of immense possibilities and for the overall development of the country and the state we must realise these possibilities. All of you have long experience in public life, having held important positions. Your cooperation is solicited so that our youths benefit from your experiences.
- When we took over the responsibility of the state in the year 2017, the state’s economy was pathetic. We studied all aspects and then worked in mission mode to bring about policy reforms and simplify the system. Efforts were made to improve law and order situation and the very next year when we organized the Investors Summit, we received investment proposals worth Rs 4.68 lakh crore. After this, through three ground breaking ceremonies, we have implemented proposals worth about Rs 4 lakh crore.
- In 2017, when we called bankers to implement the loan waiver scheme for farmers, we got discouraging results. No one received our call. And recently, when there was a meeting with bankers and CEOs, MDs of financial institutions in Mumbai, people spontaneously expressed their eagerness to be helpful in the development of the state.
- Inequality in development has been a major problem in Uttar Pradesh. Eastern Uttar Pradesh and Bundelkhand had seen very little development as compared to Central Uttar Pradesh and NCR until a few years ago. Neither infrastructure was developed, nor, an effort was made to improve the standard of living of the people. Industries could not be set up in Eastern Uttar Pradesh and Bundelkhand. As a result, the regions faced crisis of migration of its youth. We have made concerted efforts for a permanent solution to this sky development problem.
- We have made special provisions in our policies, focusing on Eastern Uttar Pradesh and Bundelkhand. We have implemented policies to provide better connectivity, strong law and order and ease of doing business. As a result, today industrial units are being established in these backward areas. We are getting investment proposals worth lakhs of crores of rupees.
- Uttar Pradesh Global Investors Summit is being organized in Lucknow on February 10-12 to attract capital investment from the country and abroad with the aim of increasing the size of the state’s economy to one trillion dollars. The three-day summit will provide a platform for industrialists, businessmen, managers, high-level administrative officials, corporate leaders as well as intellectuals, academicians and policy makers from industry and commerce to explore business opportunities and ways for inclusive development of the state, and establish partnerships.
- This three-day Global Investors Summit will pave way for realization of the possibilities of industrialisation in the state, but will also improve the standard of living of the common citizen of the state, strengthen the economy and create lakhs of new employment opportunities. Our youth will get the biggest benefit of this summit. Our youth will no longer be forced to migrate to other states for jobs and employment.
- Roadshows held in India and abroad before the Global Investors Summit have seen unprecedented enthusiasm among the investors. In the roadshows organized in 21 cities of 16 countries, we received investment proposals of more than Rs 7.12 lakh crores. Industry from all over the world has expressed enthusiasm to invest in Uttar Pradesh. This summit is going to be historic.
- This time all the districts are joining in organising the Investors Summit. Before the main function on February 10-12, investors’ conferences are being held in the districts and investment intents worth thousands of crores of rupees are being received directly by the districts. This is unprecedented for Uttar Pradesh.
- The Global Investors Summit will start on 10th February with the blessings of the respected Prime Minister. All the districts will be connected with this main function. Local entrepreneurs/investors are being invited to the programmes of the districts. This time, on one day, there will be investment in all the 75 districts of the state simultaneously. This programme is for the youth, so youths from local universities/colleges will also be invited in the districts.
- For the success of any plan, it is very important that the person for whom the plan is made should know about it. Good plans fail due to lack of awareness. Therefore, continuous dialogue and interaction between government, industry and academia is vital. For this purpose, the state government is taking the cooperation of all you experienced officers and educationists.
- Before the organization of the Global Investors Summit, communication with all the youths in universities and other educational institutions will be important. While communicating, inform them about the plans for attracting huge capital investment in Uttar Pradesh through various policies issued by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Introduce them to the schemes run by the Government of India and the State Government for the welfare of the youth. Address their curiosities so that more and more youth can be benefited from the schemes. Please guide how this summit will be useful for their bright future.
- Students should be made aware of the ambitious plans of the government by visiting universities. Programmes should be organized in colleges in districts where there is no university.
नोट: अगर आपको यह खबर पसंद आई तो इसे शेयर करना न भूलें, देश-विदेश से जुड़ी ताजा अपडेट पाने के लिए कृपया The Lucknow Tribune के Facebook पेज को Like व Twitter पर Follow करना न भूलें... -------------------------