Lucknow: Under the direction of Honorable CM UP Government and DGP UP, UP Police is working on good governance and security policy dialogue in the state. Action has been adopted on zero tolerance mafias on crime and the results have been successful.
ADG Law and order Prashant Kumar said Anti mafia task force actions have been unveiled and the empire of the mafia would be demolished by coordinating with other departments. He said that the safety of women is top priority.
He said that Recruitment is being done for more participation of women in the department and there has been a 2.5 times increase in various rankings in 2017 survey.
He added that Women’s help desks have been set up in state police stations where women’s problems are heard. He further added there the female police personnel listen to the problem, so that the victim is not misbehaved with, so there is CCTV surveillance.
he underlined that Mission Shakti campaign is being run from October 2020. Continuing good work, special rally has been started in two places. Starting from March 22, this rally will run from east to west on two major routes. CM Yogi has started the rally from East from Balrampur Divipatan. The rally is being organized in coordination with women and child protection.
The DGP has given instructions, route arrangement has been made and there has been no communal incident since March 2022. He said our police response vehicle times were reduced and in the coming time, the response vehicle will be made phase wise.
He said we have digital volunteers, they also have cooperation. Mention of department and administration is commendable. No incident was allowed to happen in the state even during the Corona period when the laborers returned from outside.
Better arrangements were made even during our festival time with special campaign launched against mafias. Till now there are 66 mafia who are controlled by the Anjashravan government.
- 11 Mafia is monitored by DGP Headquarters
- Land encroachment worth around 2827 crore 62 lakh was made free
- 1420 crore has been processed
- So far 590 cases have been registered, 506 persons have been arrested.
- 12 people killed in police encounter
- Action has been secured against 48 allied mafias
- There are no regional and other buyers in identifying the mafias of the state.
- Action against mafia has been taken beyond caste and religion
- no discrimination in action
- Two mafia associates have been sentenced to death
- In the last 6 years.Police have taken many actions
- Crooks killed are 179, action has been taken on 10814
- 15 jawans have been martyred during our action, 1500 police personnel have been injured.
- 4900 jawans have also been injured during action.
- The result of strict action is the latest data of ncrb has been released.
- According to them crime rate is 24th place in UP, 23 states are ahead of us in crime rate.
- We are 24th in the category of rape, 16th on women