Lucknow: A total of 18 proposals have been given the green signal in the Yogi cabinet meeting which was chaired by the chief minister Yogi Adityanath. Several crucial decisions were taken by the cabinet.
Approval of expansion of town panchayats by the Urban Development Department, Mandhata of new Nagar Panchayat Pratapgarh, approval to Mugra Badshahpur of Jaunpur.
Approval of proposal regarding industrial development (Defense Industrial Corridor)
Instructions for ground breaking ceremony of 10 lakh crores to be held in January
The Department of Tourism approves the formation of Eco Tourism Development Board.
Decision to coordinate 10 department with Eco Tourism Development Board
Approval of night safari project in Kukrail forest area in Lucknow, proposal to coordinate Nawab Wajid Ali Shah Wildlife Park, proposal for selection of consultant in relation to the project directed.
Food Craft Institute is operating in Aligarh district, approval for its upgradation proposal, proposal to conduct 17 courses.
Approval of proposal for construction of residential/non-residential building in fire station in Rampur by Home/Prisons Department.
Approval of the proposal regarding the jail manual, 9 mm pistol will be used instead of 3 not three in the weapon,
Lock up closed jail system ended, Kaala Paani punishment system ended…!!
• Barracks will be divided into 4 categories, namely- Category A prison of 2000 prisoner number…..!!!
• Done online under e-prison system
• Sanction of facilities for prisoners at their own expense
• Approval of regular vaccination, naming, and other arrangements of the child born in the prison
• Arrangement of self-reliance bakery in the prison…!!
• On the day of Rakshabandhan, 70 thousand 448 rakhis were tied for the first time in the state – Prisons Minister….
Three companies will be merged to form a single company, the first company being State Generation Power Corporation, Jal Vidyut Utpadan Nigam, Jawahar Vidyut Utpadan Nigam. These three will now work as a single company. This new company by the name of UP Rajya Utpadan Vidyut Nigam..